Movie Rating: five / 5
Online video Rating: four / five
Cats are a popular pet all over the world. A lot of people enjoy the company that they provide. Having a cat as a pet comes with its own responsibilities. You have to keep your cat in the best condition. The best way you can do this is to know what is normal for a cat. Some people may take some things for granted assuming they are normal. Here are a few things that should tell you your cat is normal;
- Reactions to the environment. A cat should produce some sort of reaction if there is any change to the environment.
- Breathing should never be strained. A cat should not be coughing either.
- Walking should never be stiff.
- Good spirits and activity.
- Water intake should be normal. You ask about what the usual water amount is for your type of cat.
- Eating and Swallowing of food should not be difficult.
- Defecation should be easy and unforced.
- Urination should be in normal frequency. The amount and color of the urine should also be normal.
- There should be no regurgitation of undigested food.
- A cat should have a normal appetite.
- Good behavior the way you have taught them.
- A cat should have a skin that is free of any parasites; ticks, fleas or lice. It also shouldn’t have too much grease.
- There should not be any abnormal swellings.
- Body openings should not have any kind of discharge.
- Claws should always be of normal length.
These are the characteristics that should identify a healthy and normal cat. These should help you tell when your cat is not feeling well. The characteristic are pretty general though. Different breeds of cats will however have some specific characteristics. You should find out about what is normal for your cat breed. Some things may be very difficult to notice in cats. This is why you should know when something abnormal is happening.
Online video Ranking: five / five
Movie Rating: 5 / 5
Cats are great companions. Once you have decided to own a cat, it is essential that you commit yourself to giving it the best. Cats need quality, good and healthy food. Therefore, when shopping for cat foods, it is vital that you take a closer look at the ingredients. Good food has a good amount of proteins because cats need them in all their food. Whether your cat is young or old, ensure the food you serve has high amounts of proteins because it enhances their general health. More importantly, ensure the ingredients in the food are safe.
When shopping for the food, it is also essential that you define the needs of your cat. This is based on the fact that there are different varieties of cat foods in the market. This includes grocery store, healthy and premium foods. They have different ingredients and it is imperative that you always settle for a variety that supplies your cat with all the essential nutrients in needs for normal growth. The good thing is that these foods are widely available in the market. You can also settle for online stores to get quick delivery for your food.
Homemade cat foods are also the best. Many people tend to feed their cats with processed or market food. It is essential that you also consider homemade foods for your pet. This is based on the fact that they are not processed and they contain all the essential nutrients to keep your cat healthy. What’s more, homemade food does not contain harmful preservatives. You can also prepare the best food that suits the age of your cat to ensure normal and healthy growth. Homemade foods are also great for sickly cats. Therefore, take time to prepare food for your cat and give it plenty of milk. You can also bake cookies for your cat at home as opposed to purchasing cookies from the market.